Twinhan Card Software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
I have a Twinhan card that I want to experiment with. My main goal with this card is to see if I can decode 4:2:2. Would anybody be able to recommend a software package that would be able to do that?

Thanks...

derdude said:
I have a Twinhan card that I want to experiment with. My main goal with this card is to see if I can decode 4:2:2. Would anybody be able to recommend a software package that would be able to do that?

Thanks...

Just about any 3rd party software will do 4:2:2 as long as you use the proper decoder, in this case I would recommend the Elecard decoder and it is about $20 with the Elecard mpeg player. I see they merged with main Concept http://www.elecard.com/
Yes DVBapps comes with a demo version of the elecard decoder and TSReader ($99) can play 4:2:2 using VLC(free) other programs like
MyTheater($40) , DVBDream(free) and Progdvb(free) can also do 4:2:2.

I have used the main concept decoder that came with Dazzle software and I believe Ulead software for making DVDs and they worked with 4:2:2 also

I'd go with one of the free ones. RitzDVB is also pretty good, but ProgDVB seems to be the most commonly used. I'm pretty sure I've viewed 4:2:2 channels with both before.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)