Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottc98

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Columbus, OH
All,

Just got done adding XP 32 on to my pc (still got XP64 on another partition). Dvbdream is up and working perfect on 1.3c (1.4d is clean but streaming feature is still messed up). Using WDM drivers and much happier than the BDA on XP64. Even my disqec switch is working great with 22mhz switchs in line.
Biggest problem i'm having is tryin to get the USB remote to work. i can't seen to find the driver online (no on the twinhan webpage) and i can't find the orig CD around the house.

Does anyone have the driver for the USB IR ? And is there anyone successful in using this remote with DVBdream?

Thanks in advance!

102g drivers

Well I have a 102g that I got about a year ago.
Have the CD here in front of me.
It's about 130mb, but 45mb of that is PowerDVD, which you probably don't need.

Any idea if the driver for the remote is in with the TwinhanData or TwinhanDTV folder?
I'm thinking it's integrated with all the other driver stuff.
I really suspect you can get it off their web site....
...the remote interface/driver doesn't seem to be called out by name.

I'll keep poking around on the disc. It's called: THDTV 2.606 on the disc label.

....downloading this, and will take a look at it: Digital TV 3.3 (2007 06 26)
About 30mb, and says it's for all models, so it sounds encouraging.

Last edited:
Anole.....looks like you were on to something. Tried the prog and now the UBS device is recognized. Still can't get it to work with DVBdream but its a start :)

Thanks again!

If I recall , MyTheatre had trouble working with the Twinhan remote a long time ago.
You might look to see if the problem lies with DVBdream.
I wouldn't think that was their problem, but those Euro-developed packages generally support the Euro-cards first, and Twinhan last.
Don't forget, Dream has its own forum, too.

On the other hand, if you can find a reference to any cryptic file name that might be on my CD, let me know and I'll shoot it to ya. :)

Weird stuff.....just rebooted the pc and noticed that the USB drivers loaded and it now shows the remote control driver (before it was just a default usb device). Set up DVBdream to use the twinhan remote and it works!

now it looks like I'm just going to have to set up a favorites list for the perm channels as I have too many old channels from feeds.

I had to reinstall XP today and had the same problem. According to the Twinhan site, all you need to do is unplug the usb cable and plug it back into a DIFFERENT usb port, and it will be detected correctly.

This is what worked for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)