Two and a Half Men

I usually don't make it down this far in the Forums, I didn't know this was here...

Mondays are pretty much all my ViP622 records is CBS Primetime (well, there's Enterprise, too.) I liked last week's episode with Kandi's acting tryout. Nice dig at all the CSI: shows with the bit at the end, complete with Yet Another Who Song!

I usually don't make it down this far in the Forums, I didn't know this was here...

Mondays are pretty much all my ViP622 records is CBS Primetime (well, there's Enterprise, too.) I liked last week's episode with Kandi's acting tryout. Nice dig at all the CSI: shows with the bit at the end, complete with Yet Another Who Song!

Well then you are missing out on the fun, my friend!

Since I lost CBSHD in dec... CBS has lost a lot of luster for me, I record my Monday night comedys minus Christine, Ncis, Jericho, Survivor and Ghost Whisperer on Replay instead of 622 or 921... gave up on the Csi's as I will wait for them to appear elsewhere in HD... I do watch Miami on A&E HD. Still have Monday nights 2.5 to watch.

Once again another very funny episode.

Jake is what makes the show so funny; he provides such good comic relief with the Alan and charlie characters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)