Two and a Half Men

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
I usually don't make it down this far in the Forums, I didn't know this was here...

Mondays are pretty much all my ViP622 records is CBS Primetime (well, there's Enterprise, too.) I liked last week's episode with Kandi's acting tryout. Nice dig at all the CSI: shows with the bit at the end, complete with Yet Another Who Song!

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I usually don't make it down this far in the Forums, I didn't know this was here...

Mondays are pretty much all my ViP622 records is CBS Primetime (well, there's Enterprise, too.) I liked last week's episode with Kandi's acting tryout. Nice dig at all the CSI: shows with the bit at the end, complete with Yet Another Who Song!

Well then you are missing out on the fun, my friend!

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Since I lost CBSHD in dec... CBS has lost a lot of luster for me, I record my Monday night comedys minus Christine, Ncis, Jericho, Survivor and Ghost Whisperer on Replay instead of 622 or 921... gave up on the Csi's as I will wait for them to appear elsewhere in HD... I do watch Miami on A&E HD. Still have Monday nights 2.5 to watch.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Once again another very funny episode.

Jake is what makes the show so funny; he provides such good comic relief with the Alan and charlie characters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts