Two and a Half Men

Either way they go , I hope that they do bring him back for the ending. It would be a good way to bring final closure for everyone involved , including the audience.

Reactions: DJdish
Agree with comments above, I personally like more the Charlie episodes, than the Alan ones, actually I try to avoid any Alan reruns.

Next Episode: S12, E01

Thursday, October 30, 2014

"The Ol' Mexican Spinach":
After a health scare on Halloween, Walden decides he needs to change his life -- but needs Alan's help to do it.

S~

This show sucks.

Charlie couldn't come back. Remember Kathy Bates came back as his reincarnated character?

Reactions: Mr Tony
This show sucks.

Charlie couldn't come back. Remember Kathy Bates came back as his reincarnated character?
They can always justify anything to bring him back if they wanted to. Haven't you ever seen soaps do this on a daily basis? Dallas made an entire season be a dream, in order to bring dead Bobby back in the shower the following season. Soaps are considered dramas and this show is a comedy, so you know they can bring him back if they wanted to and most likely make it funny reason as hell.

Sure, any reason could be valid as long as they bring him back. say Rose has been keeping him hostage, anything, but I´d like to see him back on the show´s last season

This is noit really on topic but I see Anger Management is back with new episodes. I have not heard anything about a renewal past the 100 episodes ordered but I am curious if FX will keep it going.

This is noit really on topic but I see Anger Management is back with new episodes. I have not heard anything about a renewal past the 100 episodes ordered but I am curious if FX will keep it going.
I can't believe anyone still watches that show. I gave up after Charlie got Selma Blair fired off the show. It was a one joke type show anyway.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
To be honest I do not watch eioher. I guess I am intersted only in the sense that we all look at the remains of traffic accidents as we drive by.
Oh yes, a rubber necker or lookie lou. I can see that. But I lump Anger Management in the same category as the reality shows like Housewives of whatever. I don't ever watch those either.

Not that this show was ever grounded in reality but this is bad even by the standards it has set. In the old days it was aat least funny which made me overlook a lot but this is ridicualous. At the very lest bring back Kandi. Now there wasa great sitcom character.

Salem on WGN America

Stalker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)