Two and a Half Men

Well like I said many post ago. The whole ideal of a millionaire who's not related to either Alan or Jake, yet he "bounds" with them and let them live there rent free, it just not believable. Plus given the personality they gave Ashton, dumber than a rock, there's no place to go with it. Now if they would have made Ashton a rich, "I don't care about anybody" and rather obnoxious, but in a more "rich, snob like" way, not like Charlie was. Then had some kind of legal loophole that allowed Alan and Jake to stay there even after Ashton bought the house, that could have led to more stories. Specially if Ashton was always trying to get Alan and Jake out of there. Even Alan's mom could have been going head to head with Ashton, acting like she's doing it for Alan, but really doing it so Alan & Jake doesn't end up living with her.

Out of the handful of episodes I watched this season, only the one with Kathy Bates as Charlie from hell made me laugh like the old episodes did.
Putting it after BBT on Thursday might help, but a lot will depend on what CBS has following it too.
Ghpr13:(

Thursdays on CBS this fall

THURSDAY
8-8:30 p.m. – The Big Bang Theory
8:30-9 p.m. -- Two and a Half Men
9-9:30 p.m. -- Person of Interest
10-11 p.m. -- ELEMENTARY

This episode was not good at all. There have been other episodes that I have liked with the addition of Ashton, but overall I am surprised they brought it back. Although Cryer actually won an Emmy for his performance last year.

This episode was not good at all. There have been other episodes that I have liked with the addition of Ashton, but overall I am surprised they brought it back. Although Cryer actually won an Emmy for his performance last year.
I sure wouldn't of given an emmy to Ashton Kutcher. So by process of elimination that leaves the boy Jake,NOT or Alan the other dummy.

Funny story on the Tonight Show last night. When commenting on her weight-loss rehab program, comedian Lisa Lampanelli said, "You gotta commit to going to this rehab for 28-days. To put it in perspective---that's a long time---you can watch in 28-days 1344 episodes of Two and a Half Men...and still not laugh once."

So having Miley Cyrus show up and act like a ho bag is suppose to bring in viewers?

TURRIBULL
JUST TURRIBULL

Well I dunno if I'd call it 'turribull', but it sure wasn't 'must see TV'! :)

Of course her 'girls' looked pretty good which kept me from looking at that ugly ass hairdo she's sporting these days!

I agree with the posts above this one and I have enjoyed this season more than last season so far :)

Somebody broke into the sacred wine and has been banging 7-grams rocks of frankincense. Let's just hope the kid doesn't get into the myrrh! :rolleyes:

Seriously, I could certainly understand his feelings...if it weren't for the total hypocrisy. Quit the show or take the money and STFU there young Anus...er, I mean Angus. The nerve of some people. :(

A valid statement would be, "This show is crap...I'm on the show and it's not one bit funny. Please stop watching the show so I can move on to the next stage of my life where I can be defrauded of all my money by the Church of the Almighty Wool Pulled Over My Eyes, and later rue my low-paying job because I cannot act and I am no longer a chubby-faced kid." A little truth in advertising, please. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)