Two canceled Dish installs - what to do?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks for the help dishcomm. Claude called me last week and tried to explain things to me. I didn't take in everything he said, but today he has cleared it up in this thread. I don't mind paying for the second dish. It is just the principle thing that erks me. If a channel is listed in Dishes packages then they should provide it, even if it requires a second dish. For my zip code and all the packages I want I need all four LNBs on a 1000+. It is bad enough that i will have to manually switch the 61.5 and 129 coax at the DPP44 switch depending on what we want to watch. But, I am willing to do that. I think Dish needs to build a Super DPP44 switch that can handle 5 or more satellites. I think that is where the real problem lies with DishTV. Thanks again.
I understand your frustration but there are costs that busieses simply cannot afford to absorb.
Again, you must recognioze that not only is ther additional work involved that the tech MUST be compensated for, there is additional hardware involved as well.
MAybe there is a way to work this out so that it cots you anyhting additioanl. I doubt it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)