Two cannibals are sitting by a campfire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcshields

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2003
Delaware
Two cannibals are sitting by a campfire, having dinner when one of them turns and says "You know, I really hate my mother-in-law." to which the other one says "Well, try the potatoes."

A couple of weeks later, those same two cannibals capture a missionary and cook him up for dinner. They decide to start eating at opposite ends of their recently cooked captive.

After a while, the cannibal who started on the "head" end, says to the other cannibal "this missionary sure is delicious, how are your doing?"

The other cannibal replys "I'm having a ball."

The first cannibal exclaims, "You glutton, slow down!" :eek:

Two people are sitting naked in a cannibal's stew pot and all of the sudden one of the starts laughing. "Why are you be laughing?" and the other one says "I just pee'd in their soup."

bcshields said:
Two people are sitting naked in a cannibal's stew pot and all of the sudden one of the starts laughing. "Why are you be laughing?" and the other one says "I just pee'd in their soup."
That reminds me of an old Mad magazine comic. It shows a husband-and-wife adventurer couple sitting in a boiling pot of water. The wife turns to the husband and says "I have something embarassing to admit to. I just couldn't hold it in any more and I had to go to the bathroom". The husband replies "That's ok dear. It doesn't really matter anymore". The last frame shows the two cannibals munching down with one exclaiming "You really outdid yourself this time chef...this sauce is delicious".

Ah...nothing quite like toilet humor is there...

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

Did you hear the joke about the cannibal who passed his brother in the woods one day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts