TWO commercial C-band Dishes Near Mt. Pleasant, MI! Owner wants them gone!

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
Helping out a fellow broadcaster to sell a few assets before sale of the station.

(2) C-band satellite dishes available in Mid Michigan, a short drive from Mt. Pleasant. From radio station studio. Both Fiberglass, one older, one relatively new. Older one
may need service, has not been in regular use of late....(see rear pics) but the NEWER one has VERY NICE heavy duty mount, quality supports, and disassembles in sections. Clean hardware, too! Not sure of exact size, but 10 or 12' is VERY likely the size.

Buyer must remove and haul. Cutting pole is ok! Come prepared for heavy work, but EXCELLENT
C-band fixed dishes for satellite experimenter. Cost? Negotiable, but "something" of reason donated to religious station being sold to new owner. I am told: Don't be afraid to ask/offer! Please see pics. Contact me via PM on this board for contact info to station and seller. I'm not at the location, seller's Manager, John will answer questions.

Help 'em out, won't ya Satguys? PM me for their contact info.

Attachments

• PA230159.JPG
    PA230159.JPG
    821.8 KB · Views: 807
  • PA230160.JPG
    PA230160.JPG
    840.9 KB · Views: 220
  • PA230161.JPG
    PA230161.JPG
    748 KB · Views: 210
  • PA230162.JPG
    PA230162.JPG
    775.6 KB · Views: 183
  • PA230163.JPG
    PA230163.JPG
    867 KB · Views: 721
  • PA230164.JPG
    PA230164.JPG
    757.3 KB · Views: 188
I'm told that small token offer and your labor is all that's needed to give these a good home. Owner is not expecting big bucks. Don't be afraid to ask!! The newer dish is well made and deserves a new yard in which to reside!

One of those big boys appears to be a polar mount. A nice catch for someone. My wife is going ballistic over my 10' black mesh KTI. She would make herself a widow if I brought one or both of these home.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

If I had the help and the time, I'd be transferring that newer dish to my station in Greenville, MI and taking an old Paraclipse we still use for MSU sports out of service!

I was just told by the Manager--If someone wants to come for these, "they just want them gone!"
I can use 'em at my station but don't have the manpower to go spend a day in transport and disassembly.

Any takers? Contact me via PM for e-mail of station Manager who is liquidating this equipment!

One of those big boys appears to be a polar mount. A nice catch for someone. My wife is going ballistic over my 10' black mesh KTI. She would make herself a widow if I brought one or both of these home.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

Amen brother!

Cheers, K

It's my understanding the smaller of the two dishes has gone to a satguys home! The newer, large 12 footer is still there as of early this week, contact me for
information on who to ask about possibly giving it a home! I know the owners of the property wanted it gone, not sure how much time remains! Hope
it finds a home! PM for contact info, please! Let's help these good folks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts