Two formatting problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 22, 2005
L.A., Calif.
I didn't see another thread with a hint of these problems, so I'll open a new one.

I was just writing an answer to a thread, and included a link.
I highlighted a few words, then attached the link to the words.
I specifically told the forum NOT to "Automatically retrieve titles from external links".
But it did anyway... and when I tried two times to fix it, I got no where.
example: highlight these words ...

Also, for some time now, I've noticed when I'm at the top of a forum department or a thread, it's difficult to find the spot to click to go up a level.
But at the bottom of the same page, the area to click on is quite large and easy to find.

example:
let's say I'm here on the forum - Forum - SatelliteGuys Hometown Discussions - The Phone Zone - Texting
link.

At the top of that page, if I try to click up a level to The Phone Zone, I must be very careful where the mouse is located to highlight the target.
BUT, if I'm at the bottom of that page, then the same target is very large and easy to touch.

50 people read my post, and nobody commented? ;)

Luckily, someone did fix my second observed problem.
So, thank you... and do take credit. :)

Guess I haven't posted a link to see if the first problem still exists.
It is fairly new.
Oh, here, let's do one now.... :)
... hot link only .
Nope, still a problem.
the line should have read:
... hot link only .

That's too funny!! When I went to advanced reply and looked at you post again it was the way you intended. The link titles were not there. But when I go back to the thread they show again.

Oh, that was quick!
I figured the two parties would each finger-point at the other, and it'd be a week, a month, or maybe into next year. :)
Thanks.

test link test.

This problem seems to have returned.
Can anyone else confirm (or is it just me)? - :)

Also, for some time now, I've noticed when I'm at the top of a forum department or a thread, it's difficult to find the spot to click to go up a level.
But at the bottom of the same page, the area to click on is quite large and easy to find.

example:
let's say I'm here on the forum - Forum - SatelliteGuys Hometown Discussions - The Phone Zone - Texting
link.

At the top of that page, if I try to click up a level to The Phone Zone, I must be very careful where the mouse is located to highlight the target.
BUT, if I'm at the bottom of that page, then the same target is very large and easy to touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)