Two Hoppers & Tuners

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

snacks5825

Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
USA
Just ordered two hoppers and three joeys. Question about the tuners. I know the two hoppers will not be intergrated right away I actually hope when they make them intergrated you can turn intergration on and off. It would be an easy way to keep the things my kids watch out of my stuff.

My question is I keep reading that you can point the joey to the other hopper through settings to view the recordings but what happens with the tuners? When you point to a hopper are its tuners also availabe or do you only have thee available at any one time? Also from a Hopper can you watch whats on the other hopper or will this only happen after the intergration?

Thanks!

Whichever Hopper the Joey is paired to, it will only have access to the 3 tuners on that Hopper. If all the tuners on that Hopper are in use recording or watching something, pair back to the other Hopper to look for an available tuner on it.

Integration will be required for one Hopper to access the content on the other Hopper. So in a sense, at this time, Joeys have more TV/DVR viewing flexibility than the Hoppers until the integration is in place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)