Two HR2x on same TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You have a choice of 8 IR addresses to choose from, and then theres RF mode. So you shouldn't have any trouble with conflicts once the receiver is reprogrammed.

Using RF Mode would be easiest, then mark the remotes (or dont your choice) with the dice stickers, Menu - setup - system setup - remote - IR/RF setup - change to RF then program the remote to rf, each receiver will have a different rf code. Problem solved. :D

In the case of both IR & RF, program both receivers to both remotes. The directv device receiver can be the same on both remotes, same for AV1.

So it wouldn't matter what remote you picked up, each can control either receiver.

If you had to tell the remotes apart, you could get one of the NFL remotes, leaving the other one just white.

Thanx I have been wanting a Browns remote I was thinking one IR and one RF but didnt know they had different channels COOl.. But first i have to get a bigger switch Im running 2 Zinwell MS6X8WB w/ 7 DVR's 3 are Hr20's I get a flash ( very quick) searching for sat on high channels I know it is not support to work that way but it is. Called D and they want to send out a guy to install for $99.00 Sometimes thats good sometimes not so good. I guess that's cheaper than just buying one. I think I'll call them back and complain you can get free stuff if you do it right..:D:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts