SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
TWO HUGE, REALLY HUGE, NAMES LEAVING TNA
By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-11 13:57:24
On the official Twitter page of Hulk Hogan, the following was posted minutes ago:
I know you've heard the rumors brothers and they are true. Eric and I are leaving TNA on a mutual basis. I just got out of meetings now.
It was really fun but time to move on.
TNA has a new leadership coming in. Make sure you Hulkamaniacs still support them. TNA needs the power of Hulkamania to live on brothers.
Thank you Dixie and Bob Carter for the wonderful and positive experiences in TNA. Nothing but the best to you guys.
Brothers, this isn't the last of me though. You'll be able to see me at "Hulk Hogan & Friends" events on tour soon.

Last edited:
ABOUT TIME IM WONDERING IF DIXIE GOT PAUL HEYMAN OR SOMEONE BIGGER TO DO CREATIVE.

rumour is that it was fake and they are still there

Bischoff confirmed this twitter account was really Hulk.... And has now posted a tweet that it's a fake.

So Hogan and Bischoff are still in TNA.

LETS NOT GET OUR HOPES UP TOO SOON ON THIS STORY HERES THE UPDATE.......:rant:
UPDATE:
Twenty minutes after the initial posts, the official Twitter page of Hulk Hogan has removed the updates saying that Eric Bischoff and he are leaving.
Also, on the Bubba The Love Sponge Twitter page he wrote the following about an hour ago:
With hogan in a meeting. Bubba
@realHulk_Hogan hey hootie these guys just met there match with my guys. Bubba. about 1 hour ago via Echofon

So, did this get out too soon? Was Hogan's page hacked? Stay tuned. HULK HOGAN-ERIC BISCHOFF HILARITY CONTINUES
By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-11 14:19:41
This is gold folks. I couldn't make this up.

On his official Twitter page, the hilarious Eric Bischoff just wrote:
The Hulk Hogan twitter posts are fake. Hulk IS in the process of setting up a page, but has not as yet. The rumors... http://fb.me/DGGnaaVQ half a minute ago via Facebook
I will post the REAL page info as soon as we get it. Sorry for the confusion. 4 minutes ago via web
The Hogan twitter site that I posted is a fake one. Hulk IS getting a Twitter page up, but the most recent post is a fake. 7 minutes ago via web
Why it is so funny? Well, because look at the two tweets that preceded it:
Check it out! : http://twitter.com/realHulk_Hogan about 4 hours ago via web
I can't wait until the next time he rips on the wrestling media for being in accurate.
Hey, Hogan's buddy Bubba The Love Sponge got worked too. How that happens, I have no idea!

Bischoff's twitter

The Hulk Hogan twitter posts are fake. Hulk IS in the process of setting up a page, but has not as yet. The rumors..

facebook stuff
he Hulk Hogan twitter posts are fake. Hulk IS in the process of setting up a page, but has not as yet. The rumors of us leaving TNA are bogus.

Bischoff's twitter

The Hulk Hogan twitter posts are fake. Hulk IS in the process of setting up a page, but has not as yet. The rumors..

facebook stuff
he Hulk Hogan twitter posts are fake. Hulk IS in the process of setting up a page, but has not as yet. The rumors of us leaving TNA are bogus.

just when our hopes were up this happens this sucks i was hoping this was true and dave sherer is usually reliable:rant::(

REAL HULK HOGAN NEWS
By Mike Johnson on 2010-08-11 15:26:29
Hulk Hogan is scheduled to undergo yet another surgical procedure on his back this Thursday. ...at least hogan will be off tna for ahwile:D DIXIE CARTER COMMENTS ON FAKE HOGAN/BISCHOFF STORY
By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-11 14:49:08
On her Twitter page, Dixie Carter wrote: "Recent twitter of Hulk Hogan leaving TNA is bogus. To what extreme people will go." HULK HOGAN TWITTER PAGE A FAKE THAT WAS VALIDATED BY ERIC BISCHOFF AND BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE
By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-11 14:45:50
It has come out from the person behind the Hulk Hogan Twitter page, which two of Hogan's best friends in Eric Bischoff and Bubba The Love Sponge had endorsed as being legitimate, that it is in fact a fake.
How Bischoff and Bubba didn't think to check with Hogan before endorsing the page is still a mystery, one that the owner of twitter.com/realHulk_Hogan took joy in by writing:mad:EBischoff GOT WORKED BROTHERS! He publishes information before even verifying its accuracy. How can someone like this even try to run TNA?!and That piece of s*** @BTLSRadio GOT WORKED TOO!
Ouch, they have egg on their faces.

i wonder if were going in the tna vs ev 2 feud starting i wonder if shane douglas will be back to get in this feud to gte his hands on flair.douglas did say before the ppv that would be the only way he would come back now is to get his hands on flair what a surprsie that would be for flair:Dwishful thinking

LIKE WE DONT KNOW THIS ALREADY...Backstage Belief on ‘They’ in TNA
Posted by Marc Middleton on October 3, 2010 at 6:14PM TNA Wrestling officials are hopeful that the disclosure of “They” at Bound for Glory will hook a number of fans to purchase the pay-per-view event. The widespread assumption amongst the TNA locker room is that “They” will be revealed as a combination of Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and possibly Jeff Jarrett. Though D’Angelo Dinero cut what was described as a ‘heelish promo’ on Thursday’s iMPACT, many believe he, Sting and Kevin Nash will turn babyface once “They” is revealed.:):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)