Two motors on one receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

markbone100

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
IL
I finally got around to getting a new Vbox again for the C band dish, but it appears I am short on current to run two motors off the same system.

It is set up as follows

Rcvr->22K switch-> 22K off-> Vbox->C band LNBF and motor (Diseqc 1.2)
-> 22K on -> 8x1 switch -> HH motor -> LNBF (USALS)

The 8x1 hits other dishes also. Currently if I take off the Vbox from the system the HH motor works but if I put it back in then I am short on current to run the HH motor but the Vbox will work.

Is there a power inserter I could use to supply the current again or is this a project that will just not have a chance of working? A second receiver is not an option and I would prefer to have everything to work off the MicroHD UNLESS im stuck with using the vbox remote to change satellites on C band and only have the HH motor hooked into the system. I have it set now where I can hook into another HDMI cable and control the mocroHD from another tv in another room via a UHF/infrared remote extender

Thanks for the reply. Been tinkering with it some and have a few ideas now. Just need for it to be spring finally so I can get out and do it. Dishes need readjusted a little and need to get the C band PLL lnbf put in also

I have mine set-up like FaT Air mentioned and it works that way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.