Two rcvers One Antenna

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

madbull

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2005
tennessee
I'm sure someone has already figured this out. Is there any way to set up two rcvers to control the same cband ant 1.2 diseqc set up via a vbox. I have it working great with one rcvr now. Would like switch the control between two rcvrs(not at the same time). I figure one would forget where it had the positioner if I didn't remember to put it back where the second one took over. Any thoughts?

Shouldn't matter, the actual position is stored in the mover, only the position address (o6, 43 etc) is stored in the receiver. Use a dual power pass splitter to isolate the receivers from one another. Just have to make a satellite selection when changing which receiver is turned on.

Fat Air, Thank you sir, why didn't I think of that. Sometimes the old nogging just don't function like it used too:):). Will have to look around here and see if I have a dual pwr pass splitter to isolate the two boxes from each other. The Bull

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts