Tyork

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D :D :D

Just saw it on the main page and thought I would wish you a happy birthday, since you always give a help where needed :)

Happy Birthday T! Let's hope this year finds you swamped with Voom installs!!

birthday.gif

Sean Mota said:
:bday happy happy birthday @party
I'll 2nd this motion.... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYORK !!!!!

thanks to the both of you

Looking pretty good for 29! :p You could not have asked for a more beautiful day here in Indy than it is today! The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky and pushing 65 degrees. Enjoy, it's just for you. Happy Birthday Teresa :)

Happy birthday, Teresa! Looks like Vicki knows how to...

Vicki said:
party-smiley-020.gif
Happy, happy birthday, Teresa! Hope it's a great day for you...relax and enjoy it!!
party-smiley-020.gif
Vicki

throw a party for you. Hope you got the day off and didn't have to do any installs but next week hope you have no rest for the wicked!

Seattle, Gill

T' If I tip one more Bud Lite in your honor this afternoon, I will miss Desperate Housewives due to being in a comatose state. Cheers!

Thanks ,
Vicki, Indy and seattlevoomer
and just to let you all know i didn't do installs today but i sold girls scout cookies for 6 hrs at are local Kroger.

Thanks Again

Indy said:
T' If I tip one more Bud Lite in your honor this afternoon, I will miss Desperate Housewives due to being in a comatose state. Cheers!

slow down Indy

Happy B-day T! Which local Kroger? I used to live across the street from, and work part-time at, the W 38th St Kroger. Of course, we won't say how long ago that was, although it really doesn't seem that long... (sigh, those b-days just keep coming!)

jame_g said:
Happy B-day T! Which local Kroger? I used to live across the street from, and work part-time at, the W 38th St Kroger. Of course, we won't say how long ago that was, although it really doesn't seem that long... (sigh, those b-days just keep coming!)

i was at Twin air and 10th and linwood but i know where you are talking about.

TYORK said:
i was at Twin air and 10th and linwood but i know where you are talking about.

Okay, east side. Well, I think there were always G.S. cookies at the entrance to most kroger's this time of year. I always liked the ones with coconut in them, but haven't seen any of those for the last couple years.

What a way to spend your birthday! Hope it was as nice and pleasant in Indy as it was in Richmond today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)