This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Typical bill

tritron

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Denver, co
Can any one tell me what typical bill in Colorado looks like If i signup for promo 59 minus 12 for not wanting local tv and 3 tvs hd or 4k I want to get hopper. I had comcast but they have so many fees for cable tv and taxes it is 10 hd + extra outlet fee dvr fee tax it seem ed to be extra 50 in fess and taxes.

I don't know what promo 59 is I assume $59 for the package?
$59 - $12 (no locals) $47
Hopper DVR fee (There is No receiver fee) $15
3 Joeys (could be wireless or not) $21
Total not including taxes $83

I don't know what promo 59 is I assume $59 for the package?
$59 - $12 (no locals) $47
Hopper DVR fee (There is No receiver fee) $15
3 Joeys (could be wireless or not) $21
Total not including taxes $83

The new customer promotional prices for 24 months are different. The $59.99 new customer offer includes a Hopper Duo fee. If you get a Hopper 3 it's $5 more a month and each additional TV is $5 a month (He said he wants 3 TV's). Minus the $12 for locals looks like:

$59.99+5+10-12=$62.99 not including taxes.

Hi Tritron,

I am no expert on the promo deals, but I can tell you that taxes are pretty minimal. Our bill totals about $121 and total taxes run $2.73. We are in Broomfield.

Jerry

Reactions: JSheridan
Taxes vary by state. Here in FL which has no income tax, service taxes are higher, like 12 to 13% of the bill.

Hi Triton,

If you did want to find out pricing without having to provide information, then you can definitely use our 'Customize Your DISH Experience' tool here: Request Rejected. This will be located about half way down that page and will ask for some basic information like: How many TVs do you have and if you would like a DVR. I hope this helps. -Kim H.

Reactions: papachops