U 341 now on the hopper 3 dvr

It's not the different shows that are out of order. It's the episodes within the shows that are messed up. You can have the different episodes of a show listed by date recorded,or season and episode. Now all my episodes are random and out of order. And scrolling through them with a 50 remote is irritating and difficult to do. It keeps explandong and contracting seasons at random so selecting and finding what you want is very difficult.
My recordings are all in order they way they should be. Are you guys talking about custom Folders?

i see sort by date, or a to z, not seeing season and episode, is that alphabetical ??

It's not the different shows that are out of order. It's the episodes within the shows that are messed up. You can have the different episodes of a show listed by date recorded,or season and episode. Now all my episodes are random and out of order. And scrolling through them with a 50 remote is irritating and difficult to do. It keeps explandong and contracting seasons at random so selecting and finding what you want is very difficult.
Also this is only happening on h3. Wifi joey and joey2 still display season and episode correctly.

New bug. When I choose resume on a recorded show it starts at the beginning. Not every time but many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried Bluetooth on U 341 and first had to reset the Hopper to get the Icon back. Then had a long time linking my remote speaker having to reset the speaker a couple of times. Then this morning, I had to go through the whole linking process again, and again needing to rest the remote speaker twice. Dish really broke the Bluetooth function.

New bug. When I choose resume on a recorded show it starts at the beginning. Not every time but many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is not a new bug. Been reported several times in the last few months.

That is not a new bug. Been reported several times in the last few months.

My Uncle got Dish yesterday with a new H3. First question he had when I came to visit today is "where does it let me resume watching a recording?" The example he had on the screen was a show that he started watching while it was still recording. Had to give him the news that Hopper doesn't remember where you were in a show unless you wait until it finished recording before starting watching it.

Wish they would do something about that...

Reactions: buist
The example he had on the screen was a show that he started watching while it was still recording. Had to give him the news that Hopper doesn't remember where you were in a show unless you wait until it finished recording before starting watching it.

Yeah, that is real annoying. I'm positive that the pre-Carbon UI s/w didn't have this problem.

Another bug in U341. Recordings made with a manual timer don't work. I am unable to open the folders. However, the timers are still recording to the folders. Recordings made from the guide open normally.

It seems like we used to be able to resume recordings that were started to be watched before it finished recording. Maybe on the 622-722k DVRs?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

It seems like we used to be able to resume recordings that were started to be watched before it finished recording. Maybe on the 622-722k DVRs?

I don't recall the resume while recording issue pre CUI either but I could be misremembering. First noticed it on HWS with CUI and it carried over to H3.

I know for sure the resume while recording issue was in the 624, 722, 722k, and is in HWS old UI. From all the numerours threads that have been in this Forum, all of DISH's DVRs has this issue.

Another bug in U341. Recordings made with a manual timer don't work. I am unable to open the folders. However, the timers are still recording to the folders. Recordings made from the guide open normally.
Plus on my HWS U228, those manual recordings don't appear in the Trash when you delete them. I was thinking I could delete the newer, watch and delete the older, then restore the newer.

Dave

My Uncle got Dish yesterday with a new H3. First question he had when I came to visit today is "where does it let me resume watching a recording?" The example he had on the screen was a show that he started watching while it was still recording. Had to give him the news that Hopper doesn't remember where you were in a show unless you wait until it finished recording before starting watching it.

Pause and PIP Swap. Learn to use them!

Reactions: bspei
Any more news on the bluetooth issues? My H3 upgraded to U341 and I still get the bluetooth icon but I don't have anything connected to that box so I can't say if it works. But my Joeys upgraded to U214 and my bluetooth now doesn't work, even with numerous resets!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts