U 341 now on the hopper 3 dvr

Who said I wasn't happy? This is my 17th year with Dish, so I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon. I apologize if I offended you by pointing out a serious flaw with your solution.

Reactions: Troch77
Another bug in U341. Recordings made with a manual timer don't work. I am unable to open the folders. However, the timers are still recording to the folders. Recordings made from the guide open normally.

Even though the manual recordings folders will not display the content, I have found that you can still at least watch the most recent recording in the folder if you select the folder (don't open it) and press the play button.

Even though the manual recordings folders will not display the content, I have found that you can still at least watch the most recent recording in the folder if you select the folder (don't open it) and press the play button.
Well, that's a partial solution for now. Thanks.

Sometimes people turn off the tv in the amount of time before they get around to watching the end of the show.
Who said I wasn't happy? This is my 17th year with Dish, so I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon. I apologize if I offended you by pointing out a serious flaw with your solution.

It is what it is. Been that way a long time.

The HDCP problem is still out there with this update. Dish must be fielding a lot of phone calls from customers. My uncle got an H3 on Sunday and has already called me asking what the message means and how to get rid of it. I told him he has to power cycle the Hopper when the error box pops up.

I'd love to say something positive about these updates but without any release notes, it is much easier to identify problems then discover the improvements.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

May be a bug. I'm just not sure at this point. Received 341 on 1/27 and to the best of my knowledge had no problems until last night.

Have a timer set up to record all PGA Tour events on ch 401. The tournament started on Thursday and I watched just a few minutes of the completed recording a few hours later. Went back into watch the rest of it last night and the folder showed 2 on it. Which would have been correct since round 2 was completed yesterday. Opened it and all it showed was the currently being recorded round 2! No round 1. Backed out of the folder and went back into it and then all it showed was the partially watched round 1 recording? Backed out again and went back in a few minutes later and it still only showed the round one recording.

At this point I just deleted it and went back to the DVR. Folder was still there but now it only the second round in it! Watched it for about an hour and then went to bed. Got up this morning and went to the folder to watch and it's round 1 again! No round 2. Folder says 2 episodes but only round 1 is in it. Checked trash and nothing there.

Just checked the folder and it still says 2 episodes but only the one actually in it and that's the one I deleted? I am completely baffled at this point. Reboot did not help.

Hopper 3, U341

I just had a similar problem to post #68. I record "How Its Made" only as "New". It recorded two distinct shows, but seven listings of the two shows appeared in my folder... strange!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)