U332 Recordings Bug

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rdale

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 17, 2012
Lansing, Michigan, United States
When I'm at the main (no) folder, if I hit options and Manage Recordings, I can only manage recordings that were not recorded as part of Prime Time. So any network shows cannot be moved to another folder. Anyone have a workaround while we await a fix?

When I'm at the main (no) folder, if I hit options and Manage Recordings, I can only manage recordings that were not recorded as part of Prime Time. So any network shows cannot be moved to another folder. Anyone have a workaround while we await a fix?

From the PTAT folder select the show you want to move, albeit at a later time, and then select save recording. This will put the show in your own space as well as the PTAT folder. That recording will be saved until you delete it while the PTAT recording will disappear at the normal time that you have selected for those recordings to delete. Once your PTAT recording goes away you will be able to move the show to an EHD. BTW, it has always been that way.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Once your PTAT recording goes away you will be able to move the show to an EHD. BTW, it has always been that way.

Thanks - but you misunderstood.

I record NCIS every week. It shows up in my main folder after that. I hit the options button, manage recordings, and then I can move it to my "Wife" folder if she isn't going to see it soon. I cannot do that. When I hit options / manage, only recordings that aren't from local broadcast networks are showing up.

That's worked since the day I had the H3. It no longer works following the 332 update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)