U511 Software breaks control of a Remote Hopper3

Life isn't so good right now for some of the dual Hopper "advanced users". If I ever get to the point where
my DVR has such a profound impact on my life I will check myself into a lifestyle adjustment seminar.

I'm very pleased with my standalone Hopper3. It has no EHD, no OTA, no Dish Anywhere, no streaming.

Record...watch...delete

Stress free satellite television.

Not sure if this happened with U511 or when, but I haven't been around much lately - or keeping up with the updates.... when did DISH finally let us start deciding when we want our "1AM reboot" to happen? That is so cool. Finally!

Reactions: pattykay and HipKat
It has been over one month since Dish broke trick play of a remote Hopper. Scott, any word when Dish is going to roll out the fix? I have been a loyal high paying Dish customer since 2000 but I am getting frustrated. The Dish Technical Support seem surprised when I ask about the problem. It should not be that hard to fix since it worked prior to software U511. The software group should be able to compare the code between the previous software and the new software and isolate the change that is causing the problem. I had hope that U516 on May 11 would fix the problem but it did not.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)