U517

I am doing the upgrade software tool now. One H3 is done the other H3 is still down loading. When complete will check to see if the skip forward / skip back issue is fixed for the two H3 system.

I am doing the upgrade software tool now. One H3 is done the other H3 is still down loading. When complete will check to see if the skip forward / skip back issue is fixed for the two H3 system.
Ski[p forward / skip back is still broke when watching a recording in the distant Hopper 3 from the primary Hopper 3. It works OK from the Joey to H3 but not Hopper to Hopper. Any other two Hopper 3 systems still seeing the same issue?

Ski[p forward / skip back is still broke when watching a recording in the distant Hopper 3 from the primary Hopper 3. It works OK from the Joey to H3 but not Hopper to Hopper. Any other two Hopper 3 systems still seeing the same issue?

I’m convinced they don’t give a rats ass about the multiple Hopper issue. If they don’t do something soon, I’ll probably just deactivate one of mine, and live with one.

Reactions: dweber and pattykay
If they didn’t want to then why did they? That doesn’t make any sense.
Because people contacted theain office threatening to cancel service otherwise. If you reach the right people you can pretty much get anything if it will keep you as a customer. Their hurting pretty bad right now due to cord-cutting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Because people contacted theain office threatening to cancel service otherwise. If you reach the right people you can pretty much get anything if it will keep you as a customer. Their hurting pretty bad right now due to cord-cutting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I know when I activated mine, I just did it over chat. Usually if it was something that one had to go to the executive level to get done in the past the underlings rarely know anything about it. I doubt a few threatening to disconnect was the entire reason, there are VERY few customers that have more than one Hopper 3, and out of those that do, not every one that wanted two would have canceled because they couldn’t get it. DirecTV still refuses to allow more than one HR34,44,54 per account.

I’m not sure a fix matters much to me anymore. My LR HWS is acting up too, now. Some recordings cannot be played, transferred, or deleted.

I may have to break down and look at the H3 and Joey, if they’ll go for it without a contract. I’m not sure I can trust them enough to go with another contract, after all the recent software snafus.

I’m not sure a fix matters much to me anymore. My LR HWS is acting up too, now. Some recordings cannot be played, transferred, or deleted.

I may have to break down and look at the H3 and Joey, if they’ll go for it without a contract. I’m not sure I can trust them enough to go with another contract, after all the recent software snafus.
What!

Reactions: DWS44 and JSheridan
The Upgrade Software tool checks for the latest software version and downloads the latest. From the Diagnostics menu scroll down to Tools and then select Upgrade Software.
Also, in my experience, your receiver has to be on the list of receivers that Dish has designated are eligible to receive the update. If your receiver is not on the download list, the "software tool" will not download the new software.

Sometimes, Dish rolls out software updates on a schedule, so that if there are problems, all customers are not exposed. Also, it prevents everyone from calling the service center at once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)