U528 new software 12/11/2018 on hopper 3 DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Negative! all these didn't show New bold like that last night. All of these are not new.

Sorry I didn't notice?? Snarky sounding probably just how you are

Attachments

• 15460908124192557336407450180130.jpg
    15460908124192557336407450180130.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Negative! all these didn't show New bold like that last night. All of these are not new.

Sorry I didn't notice?? Snarky sounding probably just how you are

Not snarky, just right. I don't take pictures of my DVR list but I did just Google Hopper DVR List Images and came up with a bunch. How about the picture in this article from April 2016. Is that enough for you?

Dish Network Hopper 3 Whole-Home UHD DVR Reviewed

I had an odd one last night where for some reason at about 7:15, it decided to do a System Check, lasted about 5 minutes, then rebooted. Craziest thing I ever saw on this receiver

5yx9xx.jpg
Mine just did the same thing this morning while I was watching it . Screen went black then the message came up after I tried to do a red button reset. Then system rebooted in a few minutes.

It's pretty simple. The 'New' shows up on folders with new shows in them. I just looked at my DVR list again and the folders with 'New' have new shows in them and the folders that don't have new shows don't have 'New' on them, so the contents are labeled correctly here. And the 'New' and the little Hopper have been there for a long time.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Mine just did the same thing this morning while I was watching it . Screen went black then the message came up after I tried to do a red button reset. Then system rebooted in a few minutes.

I had one do it during installation the other day. I ran a check switch and then, like you said, screen went black and then this popped up. After that it rebooted and everything was fine

Reactions: lloyde6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)