U535 Hopper update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
All I noticed was that now when I turn on the receiver it shows a black screen and have to turn to another sat channel to get it to come back on. Wonderful improvement.;)
Is it on Ch 9606?? That's been an ongoing problem that comes up occasionally. I had it today on a Hopper W/Sling. I see it on Joeys often, too. Make sure your Power in Settings is set to Turn To Last Channel

Reactions: charlesrshell
I've been having that problem randomly (well, it seems random to me) for a while now when going from watching a recording back to live TV. Nothing seems to work other than changing the channel.
I changed my guide so it now goes to the home screen instead of the last channel watched when you turn on the receiver. At least I don't see the black screens anymore and I can select from the dvr recordings on that screen to watch .

I hope it fixes the problem I’m having where the “pause in one room and resume in another room” feature doesn’t work for programs that are recording. It’s been broke on my H3 for months now. Instead of resuming where I paused it goes to live.
I don’t have the new update yet but will watch for it.
Alas, this update didn’t fix the pause and resume problem. Very frustrating. I did a partial reset on the receiver and nothing I’ve tried so far seems to fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts