UEFA Champions League on DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jb14075

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
Hamburg, NY
I have to give props where they are deserved. Great job on the DirecTV/FSN partnership to bring live coverage of all the games to the US!

When ESPN had the contract you got 1 game live, 1 on tape delay & if you wanted to see the rest you had to subscribe to ESPNsoccernet.com & watch them online. Its almost enough to make me totally forgive them for the Versus situation.

Did the ManUre match make it on there today? I wasn't around to watch it and I didn't see it on the guide

Did the ManUre match make it on there today? I wasn't around to watch it and I didn't see it on the guide
NO! Nothing but a static Uefa Champions League screen claiming to be the match on 469. This seems to be very hit-or-miss on DTV's part. Is there something I'm missing here?

NO! Nothing but a static Uefa Champions League screen claiming to be the match on 469. This seems to be very hit-or-miss on DTV's part. Is there something I'm missing here?

I get the Sports Pack & the match was available on several of the local FSN's (as well as some of the Comcast sports channels). Its my understanding that if it is on any of the FSN's or FSC that it's not going to be available on the UEFA channels, might be the case with Setanta matches as well though they were on the UEFA channel's yesterday (but were blacked out in the preliminary playoff round).

Last edited:
I get the Sports Pack & the match was available on several of the local FSN's (as well as some of the Comcast sports channels). Its my understanding that if it is on any of the FSN's or FSC that it's not going to be available on the UEFA channels, might be the case with Setanata matches as well though they were on the UEFA channel's yesterday (but were blacked out in the preliminary playoff round).
As I can only watch these games if I manage to record them, I'm going to have to go with FSC games and forget the UEFA tease from DTV. I miss ESPN's HD UEFA broadcasts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts