Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE: Thursday, February 24, at 2:45 PM EST, an UEFA Cup match:

_auxerre_.gif
Auxerre vs.
_ajax_.jpg
Ajax

An update from Paul:
Ajax Amsterdam.(one of the best teams in Holland)

Should be a good game, Ajax won the first leg 1-0 so it is well balanced..We shall be hoping they Ajax on becuse it is our 4th trip to Auxerre and although it is a pretty town (think the village in Shrek) it is totally dead. Before the game the restaurants haven't opened and by the time we leave, they have all closed - last time we survived on motorway service station sandwiches!!

There is a good wine warehouse nearby however,.....
For the latest game schedules, check the following thread: Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Ilya.

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

Is there any chance that the 8pm or 10pm EST "Soccer" timeslots tomorrow on WorldSport are for same-day, prime-time replays of this game? I can tape the game while at work in SD but I should would prefer to watch it in HD at 8pm or 10pm.

When I asked for primetime replays back in December, I was told to look for them after the New Year so I'm hoping someone can confirm that we will get a prime-time replay tomorrow!.

Do they play in the snow? I just saw the field during test time and it is snowing. The tarps are on the field.

wjarrettc said:
Is there any chance that the 8pm or 10pm EST "Soccer" timeslots tomorrow on WorldSport are for same-day, prime-time replays of this game? I can tape the game while at work in SD but I should would prefer to watch it in HD at 8pm or 10pm.

When I asked for primetime replays back in December, I was told to look for them after the New Year so I'm hoping someone can confirm that we will get a prime-time replay tomorrow!.

I was told that there will be re-plays tonight at 8pm ET and 10pm ET.

Gooooalllllllllllllllllllll Auxerre 1-0

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Ajax 1-1

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nice finish for
Ajax

goalllllllllllllllllllllll 2-1 Auxerre

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I was in/out of the house and not keeping track of the game. The city is doing some work outside the house and I have been without cold/hot water for most of the day. This gave me a great chance to empty my water heater and cleaning it up a little. I missed the rest of the game and only saw the final score
3-1 Auxerre

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRIME TIME REPLAYS!!!

My mate and I got to watch the match in HD instead of having to watch the SD Tivo version from this afternoon. It would have been a great game either way, but HD was definitely better.

I hope we can look forward to same-day replays for the remainder of the rounds!

Also, agree that PQ was less than La Liga but still SOOOO much better than Fox Soccer Channel or GolTV's SD pictures.