UFC in 3D

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

terry1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Did anyone get/watch the latest UHF fight in 3D.I am curious if the quality of 3D was any good.
I just got my 3D TV yesterday.I found out that if your HDMI pass through on/in your AV receiver is not 1.4(something)
you will not get the 3D information/data/picture.;)

None of the DIRECTV receivers have 1.4 outputs. To see 3D you must have your receiver hooked directly up to your TV. :)

Some AVR's will not pass 3D, and yeah Scott is right if it wont pass 3D you have to hook the HR rcvr to the tv directly.

Directv's 3D is pretty good, as much as side by side can be, but I missed this fight. I fully intend to buy them in 3D when I am home and they offer it.

Thanks for the input.I do have my 3D TV connected to my Direct reciever,for now.
I will be getting a AVR with 1.4 HDMI pass through soon.The 3D channels offered by
DTV are not bad,specifically Imax productions.I don't expect UFC to be Imax quality
but for 70 some dollars one would hope for decent quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)