UFC on Fuel, HD when??

whitewolf8214 said:
They had fuel in hd for the pre-game and postgame for the dos santos vs velasquez fight then took it down a few weeks after the fight and havent had it back up since which is bullcrap since they had it for the fight and they could of just left it up and let us have it since it was already up instead of these crappy channles they added like veria,own etc in hd which hardly has any viewers instead of keeping fuel and adding channels we keep asking for and people actually watch.if dish doesnt add fuel by time ufc starts on fuel and fx i may switch to direct tv and cancel dish.dish needs to keep sports and stations watch and we want and quit adding hd channels that no one watches

Wolf I don't remember that Dish ever had Fuel in HD. You must be thinking of another channel.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

isaacmorseMI nope i was watching it on fuel pre and post fight on dish had on fuel hd on for prefight and postfight of the dos santos vs velasquez fight in november when they showed the fight on regular fox channel they showed fuel in hd for prefight and postfight analysis and post fight interviews and analysis :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts