UHF remote interference

vigilex

Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
For the last few weeks I've been having some interference with my remote..the channels keep changing alone, I think my downstairs neighbour has a uhf remote too. Anyone can tell me how to fix this?

You need to change the remote code to something different than your neighbors.

Go to the Sys Info Screen (menu 6-1-3) or hit menu twice. Push and hold the SAT button untill all lights light up then release the Sat button. It should be flashing. Put in a code different that what is there (anything from 1-9 and up.. After you enter the code hit the pound key (#) and then hit the record button repeatedly till you see the code change on the screen.
You should see the codes on the bottom of the Sys info Screen. You need to be using the #2 remote when you do this. It's the only UHF/RF Remote you should have.

you need to change the remote 2 address to a different number. if you have the book that the installer left when you were installed it tells you in there. first you press menu then 613 on your #2 remote, you should be in the info screen. then press the "sat" button until all the white buttons light up. then press any number between 2 and 15, @ 02,03,04 etc. then press the # button, then get really close to your receiver antenna and press the record button 3 or 4 times. then press done or view tv button. that should clear the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts