Ultrasat Firmware

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bsr2002

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 13, 2005
South Texas
I have an Ultrasat, which in the System Information Menue says it is a Coolsat 4000 Plus.
I uploaded the firmware from the Ultrasat Folder "COOLSAT4000_120_20050117.stb" from my disk.
Anyways after doing so I was curious of the type of Firmware that were in the Coolsat 4000 Pro and 4000 Plus folders had. Heres what is in those folders:

"COOLSAT4000_120_20050117.stb" (Coolsat PRO)

"COOLSAT4000_100_20041214.stb" (Coolsat Plus)

The file in the PRO folder and the Ultrasat Folder are identical.:eek:

I hope I didn't ruin my box :eek: Should I go back and upload the firmware from the Plus Folder?

Thanks in advance :hatsoff:

I would uploade the Pro software....or you can get the newest at the website

www.coolsatusa.com

The newer software has a better blind scan setup (you can select what frequencies to scan)

Hello , Just wounedring what files to use on a Ultrasat 4000 . A friend of mine just bought it and dont want to damage it on him so need some help on this reciever thank and keep up the good work on this site .

if its new, it comes with the right software. No need to downaload any new software.

What is he looking to pick up?

Hi Iceberg. On that Ultrasat 4000, want to get dishnet and no how to get nag 2 to work on it , so do I need factory flash , and what is a good bin for this IRD thanks .

That kind of talk gets you BANNED in this forum!

NO HACK TALK!

I think someone should edit Iceberg's avatar and have his head fill up red based on the amount of hack talk posted that day. That second post from baseman made me laugh so hard.

SatinKzo said:
That second post from baseman made me laugh so hard.

funniest thing is all I have to do is ask what they want to get and people are gullible enough to say that they want to steal.

**sigh**

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts