Unable To Access SatGuys Via Comcast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Publican
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
I have been unable to access SatelliteGuys this morning via my Comcast cable connection. I am able to access via my ATT wireless account.

I'm getting the issue with both Safari and Chrome... Both with my mac and iPad

Did you try power cycling your modem and router?

OK, I have deleted cookies and rebooted my roter and modem. Same issue. I am seeing this when attempting to access:

This site can't be reached

www.satelliteguys.ustook too long to respond

Search google for satelliteguys us xen watched forums

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Looks like a Comcast Routing issue for your area. I am on Comcast right now and its working fast.

I hate backbone issues like this. :(

I can't access Sat Guys on my personal computer but it comes up just fine on my work computer...both running Chrome and using the same internet connection (Cox). :what

Looks like a Comcast Routing issue for your area. I am on Comcast right now and its working fast.

I hate backbone issues like this. :(

Would changing the dns server settings to something like level3 help with issues like these?

If you are running Windows, go out to a command prompt, and type: ipconfig /flushdns

Then hit <Enter> and try again to access Satelliteguys.us after it flushes the dns cache.

Reactions: navychop
I was actually getting a bunch of those timeout errors last night, via the local cable company connection (not Comcast). Haven't seen any today, though.

But I'm running OS and iOS... :)

You can go into the router and change the dns server. It's easy to do and if it doesn't work just change it back.

It should be in the setup tab. When you're done it should look like this.

Dns1 4.2.2.1

Dns2 4.2.2.2

Dns3 4.2.2.3

Reactions: charlesrshell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts