Unable To Access SatGuys Via Comcast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything on the server is running fine. I have checked with our Firewall company and they tell me there is a major backbone issue out there causing the issue.

If you were timing out and it was an issue from out server you would see a message from Sucuri telling you there was an issue and I would be getting a million emails. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: dishdude
I am actually noticing a slow down using my ATT wireless conncection now. But it is working while the cable isn't, so I'll wait it out. :)

Everything on the server is running fine. I have checked with our Firewall company and they tell me there is a major backbone issue out there causing the issue.

If you were timing out and it was an issue from out server you would see a message from Sucuri telling you there was an issue and I would be getting a million emails. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I keep getting multiple "can not reach server" from here in Florida, no Comcast. Had intermittent trouble last night too. When I do get through like now it is very slow.

Server is running fine and speed is great.

17:51:49 up 264 days, 20:08, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.37, 0.34

If you are on Windows go to a Command Prompt and type tracert www.satelliteguys.us (or on a mac type traceroute www.satelliteguys.us)

If you see * * * on various hops it shows spots on the backbone which may be having issues between here and there.

I'm getting odd errors on texting. Maybe part of same backbone problem. Probably not.

Hope your problems disappear overnight.

and I am back up! It did it on its own... I even lost my wireless access for several hours.

Server is running fine and speed is great.

17:51:49 up 264 days, 20:08, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.37, 0.34

If you are on Windows go to a Command Prompt and type tracert www.satelliteguys.us (or on a mac type traceroute www.satelliteguys.us)

If you see * * * on various hops it shows spots on the backbone which may be having issues between here and there.

I did not appear to get any problems with hops and of my regular cycle of sites I go to no other problems. As I posted I had a little problem last night also only with this site. It has appeared to be ok for awhile now though not always as snappy.

If I were a cynical guy (who? me?) I would suspect the "cable" company of not wanting to promote an alternative to cable, i.e., "SatelliteGuys". But, nah, probably just DDoS or other high amounts of traffic affecting routing in certain areas. Skype was having issues yesterday as well.

Looks like a Comcast Routing issue for your area. I am on Comcast right now and its working fast.
I had the same issue after about 1:30pm EDT yesterday. I suffer Comcast both at home and at work.

downdetector.com is pretty active with Comcast customers in Houston and Albuquerque (at least those that have a way to get to the Internet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts