Unable to Order HD Pay-Per-View on https://my.dish.com

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
Every month I use my free rental certificate to order a Pay-Per-Movie from the Dish web site MyDISH

In the past there was a toggle box that allowed you to select HD or SD movies. That box is gone and the only options are SD movies. The rental certificates are good for $6.99 and you can order movies from 502-535. But they only list the SD movies under the order tab. I accidentally ordered “The Bad Guys” SD version on channel 533 with my free rental certificate. I then ended up having to call Dish technical support since I wanted to watch the HD version on channel 521. The Dish CSR was able to rent the HD version of the movie. When I get my Dish bill I will need to see if they used my Certificate since it was redeemed for the SD version.

Until Dish fixes their web site I will need to call Dish Support whenever I want to use a rental certificate to watch a HD movie.

I get the same results as you. Only SD PPVs are available on the website. Even the event PPVs this weekend can only be ordered in SD.

I can still order HD PPVs using the dish app on my phone. Hopefully they fix the website soon.

This issue should be more or less be resolved now. There are a few assets that will still only show SD, but they should be back up soon. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)