Uncharted 2 Demo, anyone?

That's my main concern (that they don't get this fixed before the release) and the multiplayer part tanks. That would be a huge disappointment as I've heard really good things about it (when you can play). Hopefully they will be shifting over to a new/bigger/better server soon!

Hey Brian,
I agree. The game could be fantastic but if there are nagging multiplayer / connection issues, that will turn off a lot of people.

That said, I've played it a few times but I'm not very good at it yet and have only got to level 8. To qualify that, I have beat the first "Unchartered" in crushing mode and attained level 55 on COD4. Granted, I'd probably never have gotten that far without camping a lot but at 62 with slow reflexes and cataracts starting, I guess I'm lucky to play at all. LOL

I don't know much about how multiplayer servers are set up but in UC2 I've had quick connections with only 6k players online and times it took forever with 16k online. I think the mode / map you choose has something to do with it too.

Does anyone know if there will be any type of "split-screen" co-op mode in the final release?