Under a commitment after being told i would not be.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The customers who got migrated from the DISH Absolute packages did not get a commitment. Anytime its a migration there is no commitment. A new commitment must be disclosed and the customer must have the option whether or not to accept it. No new commitments just happen.

The customers who got migrated from the DISH Absolute packages did not get a commitment. Anytime its a migration there is no commitment. A new commitment must be disclosed and the customer must have the option whether or not to accept it. No new commitments just happen.

That's great news. Thank You!

A little excited there huh? If you made any other changes that involved a commitment you are still bound to those agreements. The ones that were automagically transformed into AT200 got HDFFL. Any other method would be subject to what was told to you at the time. Want to make sure we are clear on that.

A little excited there huh? If you made any other changes that involved a commitment you are still bound to those agreements. The ones that were automagically transformed into AT200 got HDFFL. Any other method would be subject to what was told to you at the time. Want to make sure we are clear on that.

Yes, on Feb. 2. I was automatically put into the AT200. Since then i've settled on AT250. It was never mentioned in any of the conversations i had with the people at E*. Hopefully, i wasn't put into a contract. I'd hate to have to call again and dispute it. Although i could use some free PPV's.:D

i just had an image of Biz Markie doing tech support for dish. :D:D:D that would be one fun tech phone call to listen to. :D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts