Under D TV guide, how do you tell if the channels listed..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stevelite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 5, 2004
Hello all.

Under D TV guide, how do you tell if the channels listed is the one you subscribed to? On Echo guide, it would display with different colors to let you know that if the channel you are subscribed to or not.

Hello all.

Under D TV guide, how do you tell if the channels listed is the one you subscribed to? On Echo guide, it would display with different colors to let you know that if the channel you are subscribed to or not.

I'm an E* convert and this is one thing that still amazes me. Other posts in this forum state that D* is working on a software fix for this, but I'm simply astounded that something this elegant in most ways is so archaic in the guide. I have to totally agree that in the guide, E* is superior. That and RF remotes are my only two gripes.:cool:

Go to the channel if call 721 comes up you don't get it. Seeing Choice Xtra is only $5/Mo, more than Choice it dosen't cost you much more to get the programming you want. With DISH there is a $20 difference between AT100 and AT250.

On my R15, the premium channels I don't get show up in a different shade of blue. It only seems to do it on the 500 channels such as HBO SHO etc. It does not do that on the sports pack regionals that I also do not sub to.

They are working on this as we discuss it, I just read something about it being in a "CE " upgrade, if it works well in the CE upgrade, it will be implimented into the rest of the rec's soon after.

Jimbo

They are working on this as we discuss it, I just read something about it being in a "CE " upgrade, if it works well in the CE upgrade, it will be implimented into the rest of the rec's soon after.

Jimbo
Jimbo: I can't wait! thanks for the update:cool:

Hopefully the "fix" mentioned above will allow the ability to edit "channels I receive". If it can't be modified or automatically populated, it should be simply called "all channels" instead of "channels I receive".

The Tivo units allow "channels I receive" to be edited. (not trying to start a Tivo war - just stating a fact)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)