Under Redundant.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
I guess I will take my turn at creating a new, totally useless post....

In the dictionary, under "redundant"..... it says "please see the word redundant..." LOL! :rolleyes:

This sure is the prevailing posting theme for the last few days regarding DirecTV HD..

OMG! It is getting impossible to find the actual relevant threads; that contain the informative ongoing discussions.

Just give it time, but don't hold your breath..........You think all the thread starts about the new HD is crazy......wait and see how many there are if they don't hold true to their promise.

And. don't forget about all the negative comments on why there is so little HD content on many of the new HD channels. Isn't HD wonderful?

I guess I will take my turn at creating a new, totally useless post....

In the dictionary, under "redundant"..... it says "please see the word redundant..." LOL! :rolleyes:

This sure is the prevailing posting theme for the last few days regarding DirecTV HD..

OMG! It is getting impossible to find the actual relevant threads; that contain the informative ongoing discussions.

===============================================
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
re·dun·dant /r??d?nd?nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ri-duhn-duhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. characterized by verbosity or unnecessary repetition in expressing ideas; prolix: a redundant style.
2. being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural: a redundant part.
3. having some unusual or extra part or feature.
4. characterized by superabundance or superfluity: lush, redundant vegetation.
5. Engineering.
a. (of a structural member) not necessary for resisting statically determined stresses.
b. (of a structure) having members designed to resist other than statically determined stresses; hyperstatic.
c. noting a complete truss having additional members for resisting eccentric loads. Compare complete (def. 8), incomplete (def. 3).
d. (of a device, circuit, computer system, etc.) having excess or duplicate parts that can continue to perform in the event of malfunction of some of the parts.
6. Linguistics. characterized by redundancy; predictable.
7. Computers. containing more bits or characters than are required, as a parity bit inserted for checking purposes.
8. Chiefly British. removed or laid off from a job.

In the dictionary, under "redundant"..... it says "please see the word redundant..."

That is an old Robin Williams joke. BUT is holding true here the last few days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)