Under the Dome

Next Episode: Season 1 Finale

Monday, September 16, 2013

"Curtains": Secrets are revealed; Big Jim wants to finally put an end to Barbie; after receiving a shocking visit, Angie, Junior, Norrie and Joe learn the identity of the monarch.

S~

Watched the repeat last night and caught the last 30 minutes I missed from Monday. Maybe Big Jim is the monarch and he ends up stabbed to death (eventually) like the vision Jr. had at the dome.

I've looked all week online trying to find last weeks episode. Well tonight I found it on dishanywhere.com. I didn't realize it was available there. And apparently you don't have to be a Dish subscriber because I didn't even need to login to watch (although I am a subscriber). It was a great episode too so I'm glad I was able to watch.

Great show tonight...

That cliff hanger is going to make for a long wait until season 2 starts. I think the season ended much better than it started. I was almost ready to give up on it a few times but the last 3 or 4 episodes were pretty good.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That cliff hanger is going to make for a long wait until season 2 starts. I think the season ended much better than it started. I was almost ready to give up on it a few times but the last 3 or 4 episodes were pretty good.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I bought the book last night just because of the cliffhanger. Might not be close to the TV series but has me wanting to know what we see next or not.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys

Did not like the ending at all. I agree with what some others said earlier in the thread. There is no chance this show would have made it during the non-summer season. I only watched it because of the limited options.

Did not like the ending at all. I agree with what some others said earlier in the thread. There is no chance this show would have made it during the non-summer season. I only watched it because of the limited options.

However, theres a reason that the show is IN THE SUMMER ... it wasn't intended to out draw NCIS, it's summer time, its a perfect show for the summer.

I'll continue my reading the book in a few weeks or so .... it will be hard keeping the players separate from thier TV roles as many are different and many things are different in the book as far as who does what and so forth.

definitely one where I am glad I read the book first. But it isn't that hard, Big Jim = bad guy. Barbie = good guy; Linda isn't chief. Her husband is a good guy. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts