Under the Dome

This dome is amazing. They should have a new quote for the town, "The Biggest, Little Dome in the World." It's crazy how small this town is suppose to be yet there are people just coming out of the wood work. I've enjoyed watching this show for the most part but it has the most wholes in the story I've ever seen.

Reactions: NotMe546
Having new people showing up does not really bother me, the town looks to have at least 500 people in it or so, I have no expectation of seeing everyone.

One thing that annoys me about it is ... they keep using the footage in the beginning from early on in the first season, which says this whole thing has taken place over 2 weeks.

Man this has to be the busiest town I've ever seen.

They would LIKE that, but in reality it's more like a month ...
Can you imagine ALL the S**t thats happened on that show happening something different like that each day ... :wtf

Life is very exciting under the dome...

They wiped out the police force

had a half dozen semi riots, mob rule is popular

Murders/deaths everywhere

Barbie and Julia having make up sex how many times?

Kids gone wild

At this rate by the end of the month they will be down to the last man standing.

Reactions: Jimbo
Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 03

Monday, July 14, 2014

"Force Majeure": Big Jim conducts a census to see how long the town can survive on dwindling resources; acid rain threatens everyone.

S~

Thanks

I was asking what was the first answer. Didn't have the DVR set correctly and saw that the next ep. was not on Prime yet and was wondering how long after aired on TV before it was available on Prime. All is good.

TV.com has their next review up. They really make these reviews funny: http://www.tv.com/shows/under-the-d...-episode-3-force-majeure-review-140535734438/

Norrie was trending on Twitter (seriously) and Joe got an email from his dad and Junior got a video message from his mom telling him the she was alive but she never answered any questions, she just told him to talk to Lyle. You know, that guy who didn't even exist 20 minutes ago. Then the internet cut out (probably because Chester's Mill has Comcast). And apparently they were looking at their tablets for a long, long time because the next time we looked at Joe's desktop it was Saturday the 18th!

And then we looked at it once more and time had jumped AGAIN, because it was Saturday the 7th and Joe had uploaded a sweet selfie as his profile pic.

But even time-traveling Microsoft Surface tablets (MSRP $700 but on sale because they blow) could keep Norrie's hatred of Dome Girl at any other level than boiling rage.

I'm going to finish reading the book later this weekend. Can't wait to see where this bizarre story goes. Plus, I worry it will get cancelled and we'll never know unless we read the book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)