This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Unhappy customer :(

which is exactly what D* does.

D* is good with confusing promotional pricing also. However their promos are instant with no online redemption & start/stop at the same time without overlapping.

Both could make things much easier to understand especially when acquiring a new customer.

Complete satisfaction can be a ridiculous level for some consumers. DIRT aren't gods, but they have proven to be able to put right where right belongs.

I have to side with Yespage on this. You are excusing your actions as lightheartedness, yet when a presumably lighthearted comment about the abilities of DIRT came in before that, you seemed to take it seriously and expected 100% serious logic.

I have to side with Yespage on this. You are excusing your actions as lightheartedness, yet when a presumably lighthearted comment about the abilities of DIRT came in before that, you seemed to take it seriously and expected 100% serious logic.
I misinterpreted the original comment's lightheartedness, as Yespage did mine. This is what scientists refer to as "even Steven".

Light Hearted...Heavy Hearted...Lets get back the subject at hand.

Seems like we've all been a little bitchy lately, lol. Beer shortage? I sure could use one right about now... Trying to save it for the weekend .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Ummm, if the other provider did a perfect job then why did you drop them?

Our little town of 15,000 has been legally dry since it was founded in 1799. Recently within the past few days we not only have 1 but 3 new liquor stores open for business. I suppose they wanted to make darn sure nobody gets left out.

Wedding cake vodka shots are on the house for everyone including the OP. Maybe he'll change his mind in a few days & give DIRT a chance to help him.

Lol. Making up for lost time (and revenue?) Guess they're just now figuring out that prohibition didn't work.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Ummm, if the other provider did a perfect job then why did you drop them?

I didn't drop them, I'm still a Subscriber at my family's second summer home. Called them today also to renegotiate my other contract was easy, all good to go! Was thinking of switching that account to dish also, but after this ill pay extra and stick with what I have. Called dish no option to cancel I'm stuck. Hopefully it's figured out. 21 months left and counting. If the wrong amount is debited I will cancel and they can take me to court.