Return Customer

obermitch

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 10, 2024
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Left Dish Network back about a year and 1/2 ago round the time Dish was having all of the technical issues. Would like to see if I should return?

There will always be some level of technical issues, here and there
Speaking of which, I seem to be relatively free of bugs these days. When toggling back and forth between a recording and a live program, sometimes I am looking at a black screen. The picture comes back after maybe 5-10 seconds. But one thing Dish finally fixed was the accuracy when toggling back to a recorded program. For YEARS the recording woujld resume 30 seconds farther along than I left it and I had to hit the skip/back button 3 times to avoid missing those 30 seconds. Now it's pretty accurate. H372

Speaking of which, I seem to be relatively free of bugs these days. When toggling back and forth between a recording and a live program, sometimes I am looking at a black screen. The picture comes back after maybe 5-10 seconds. But one thing Dish finally fixed was the accuracy when toggling back to a recorded program. For YEARS the recording woujld resume 30 seconds farther along than I left it and I had to hit the skip/back button 3 times to avoid missing those 30 seconds. Now it's pretty accurate. H372
There is a bug with the Hopper + I'm surprised no one has noticed. If you have any SXM channel and power off, when you power back up, the Hopper defaults to TBN 4085 on the Hopper and the Joeys

Left Dish Network back about a year and 1/2 ago round the time Dish was having all of the technical issues. Would like to see if I should return?

I am assuming you are referring to when they were hacked. If that is what drove you away, and you come back, you can expect about the same now as pre hack.

Reactions: charlesrshell
When toggling back and forth between a recording and a live program, sometimes I am looking at a black screen. The picture comes back after maybe 5-10 seconds.
Well... Last night I was looking at a black screen for about 30 seconds before I gave up and toggled back again. :( Other than that, the H3 is pretty reliable these days.

Reactions: charlesrshell