Uniden UST9900 Analog VC2 receiver power connector

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you saying that you scored a receiver, but dont' have a power supply? Or have you scored the power supply and are looking for the output voltages and what pins those voltages are on?

Last edited:
Are you saying that you scored a receiver, but dont' have a power supply? Or have you scored the power supply and are looking for the output voltages and what pins those voltages are on?
Yep, receiver and no power supply.

It uses a DB-15 for power, I just don't know the pinout.

I might stop by today and try to check the wall-wart box, but just in case, a pinout would be helpful.

I have one of those power supplies here. I'll dig it out later today to see if it has any sort of voltage pinout documentation on it.

The power supply is quite heavy. You are welcome to have the one that I've got here if you pay shipping for it (but it most likely isn't worth the cost of shipping ;) )

The power supply for this unit is also the dish positioner. You need both parts to make it work. (The 9900 was my first C-band receiver) :)

The power supply for this unit is also the dish positioner. You need both parts to make it work. (The 9900 was my first C-band receiver) :)

That is correct. I had a UST 9900 as my first receiver too, it was the Cadillac for the time. :D

I acquired both UST-9900 and UST-9900P with matching cable to connect the two together and instruction manual yesterday. Strangely, there is no pinout diagram in the manual. I guess the manufacturer figured you would just plug this cable into the receiver and power supply and use it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)