Universal Sports

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
I did a search but couldn't find a real answer to a question. I was wondering if there were any talks considering the carrying of Universal Sports? I know, just another sports channel and I do agree. It is that this channel show alot of Olympic sports that other channels do not. I am a big Track and Field fan and this years Golden Leagur meets were shown on Universal and no where else. I am just a small speck of T&F fans but I do love to watch and don't get to see that many a year. I would rather watch T&F than any pro sports anytime. I am an strange cookie, but..... Any news at all? Thanks

Isn't that an OTA digital subchannel channel like RTV and ThisTv?

Yeap. Far as I can tell it's carried by NBC O&O's. I don't know how many affiliates are carrying it. Mine isn't. I pick it up from the bay area (once in a while).

S~

Not too many providers have it and I did read that it is an OTA channel. Their sub base has increased quite a bit over the year or so and since it a multisport channel I thought it might be a nice addition. I am sure it is a possibility in the future.

I get this from NBC 5 out of Dallas. It is a pretty interesting channel all in all. Would be alot better if it were in HD but, I do watch it sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)