Univision Communications Inc. Walks Away from Negotiation Table,

Just start a conversation with Dish through online chat. I already requested mine. I'll let you know how it goes.

thank you crodrules...they are offering me a free install of an exterior antenna that goes on the dish itself. They say that I don't qualify for an interior one because of the distance. I've connected a plain antenna once and I was able to get ota channels, but perhaps this will be better. I would like to see what that antenna looks like, but he was unable to send me pictures. I also wonder if I ever leave Dish, if they will ask for the antenna back.
Also, they are sending me a 40.0 remote for free. I hate to go backwards with technology, but if that remote is quiet, my wife will be very happy since I usually stay up later than her watching TV.

I just bought one of those, haven't installed it yet. I suppose I could have pleaded with Dish to give me one and install it but I don't watch Univision at all. I like to consider myself having some integrity so I'll pay for it myself. I sleep better at night that way. ;)

Be sure to let us know what your results are. I am very curious.
I plan on it. I am on the edge of what they say their distance is so it is a tossup! I am going to do a test run tomorrow in my driveway just to see if has a chance before I go to the roof. That said, it is my son who will be going to the roof. His 41 is a lot younger than my 74... :)

thank you crodrules...they are offering me a free install of an exterior antenna that goes on the dish itself. They say that I don't qualify for an interior one because of the distance. I've connected a plain antenna once and I was able to get ota channels, but perhaps this will be better. I would like to see what that antenna looks like, but he was unable to send me pictures. I also wonder if I ever leave Dish, if they will ask for the antenna back.
Also, they are sending me a 40.0 remote for free. I hate to go backwards with technology, but if that remote is quiet, my wife will be very happy since I usually stay up later than her watching TV.
There is no need to worry about any noise with the 40.0 remote. I have a couple of those, and they are very quiet.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)