Univision Communications Inc. Walks Away from Negotiation Table,

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just start a conversation with Dish through online chat. I already requested mine. I'll let you know how it goes.

thank you crodrules...they are offering me a free install of an exterior antenna that goes on the dish itself. They say that I don't qualify for an interior one because of the distance. I've connected a plain antenna once and I was able to get ota channels, but perhaps this will be better. I would like to see what that antenna looks like, but he was unable to send me pictures. I also wonder if I ever leave Dish, if they will ask for the antenna back.
Also, they are sending me a 40.0 remote for free. I hate to go backwards with technology, but if that remote is quiet, my wife will be very happy since I usually stay up later than her watching TV.

I just bought one of those, haven't installed it yet. I suppose I could have pleaded with Dish to give me one and install it but I don't watch Univision at all. I like to consider myself having some integrity so I'll pay for it myself. I sleep better at night that way. ;)

Be sure to let us know what your results are. I am very curious.
I plan on it. I am on the edge of what they say their distance is so it is a tossup! I am going to do a test run tomorrow in my driveway just to see if has a chance before I go to the roof. That said, it is my son who will be going to the roof. His 41 is a lot younger than my 74... :)

thank you crodrules...they are offering me a free install of an exterior antenna that goes on the dish itself. They say that I don't qualify for an interior one because of the distance. I've connected a plain antenna once and I was able to get ota channels, but perhaps this will be better. I would like to see what that antenna looks like, but he was unable to send me pictures. I also wonder if I ever leave Dish, if they will ask for the antenna back.
Also, they are sending me a 40.0 remote for free. I hate to go backwards with technology, but if that remote is quiet, my wife will be very happy since I usually stay up later than her watching TV.
There is no need to worry about any noise with the 40.0 remote. I have a couple of those, and they are very quiet.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts