Univision

mwdxer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2015
Seaside Oregon
Does it look like Univision will ever return to Dish? One reason I am asking is our local channel on Dish still has the slate up. If there was no chance I would think the slate would be removed and the channel would be gone. Any thoughts?

Reactions: pattykay
Yes, I do have a Roku, but with Univision on Dish it is free with the package. I think Univision is a pay service on Roku the last time I checked.

I predict this will be like the whole Dish/AMC thing in 2012. It'll take a long time but it'll be back eventually. And remember the whole Hallmark/U-Verse dispute? That TOOK YEARS.

The Baltimore Orioles have a better chance of winning the World Series and the Arizona Cardinals winning the Superbowl in the same year before Univision is back on Dish!

I was wondering that, considering how long Univision has been gone. Why doesn't Dish just drop the channel and stop showing the slate?

Reactions: pattykay
Does it look like Univision will ever return to Dish? One reason I am asking is our local channel on Dish still has the slate up. If there was no chance I would think the slate would be removed and the channel would be gone. Any thoughts?
From dishpromise.com:

Ways to watch Univision

• Univision is available for free through Locast in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New York City, and Philadelphia. For details, visit Locast.org.

This seems to be the way that Dish is recommending for those with internet access, but no OTA reception, to watch Univision. Hopefully, this service will be rolled out to more markets. We are still waiting here in the Cleveland, Ohio market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts