Univision

From dishpromise.com:

Ways to watch Univision

• Univision is available for free through Locast in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New York City, and Philadelphia. For details, visit Locast.org.

This seems to be the way that Dish is recommending for those with internet access, but no OTA reception, to watch Univision. Hopefully, this service will be rolled out to more markets. We are still waiting here in the Cleveland, Ohio market.

If channels can be streamed, why bother with Dish?

Reactions: pattykay
The reason why I don’t think we have Charlie Chats anymore because they would turn into one big bitch session.

Things are not the same as they where 15 years ago when it was fun to be a dish customer and retailer.

I like the Cord Cutters chat on You tube each week from Luke.

Well, two reasons I can think of immediately:
1) I have a 10mb DSL connection that allows only 2 or 3 simultaneous streams, try being the arbitrator with 4 kids, a wife wanting to stream something when I am streaming hockey
2) Data caps, nuff said.

I do pretty good here with 100 down, don't get much in buffering. I can increase to 200 down or even 1000 (1 Gig) down if I want to pay more. With my son downloading his games, watching Hulu, I don't have much of an issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)