Unreal Radioshack Deal!?!?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hammond22

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
Hey Guys,

I just saw this deal pop-up over at Radioshack.com Looks like a 942 for 100 bucks. Free shipping! Currently I own a 811 so this looks like a cheaper upgrade path for me at the time since I don't really care about the new HD stuff. Also, it seems as though I would be able to get the 99 dollar rebate when making an upgrade from the 811 to 622 essentially 200 bucks as opposed to 300. Anyway, I'm not too sure how good this is, but just thought I would post if anyone wanted to get one before they are gone.

DJ

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2185543

Nice find and a good deal to boot, heck for 105.99 total I can get rid of a leased 301 and have HD for as long as they feed it plus it buys me time for upgrading later.

Many thanks for the link

______________________-

None left eh well that figures, I just ordered one but didn't get confirmation yet...

Did anyone get in on this? I still haven't received my confirmation e-mail so this might have been a pricing mistake.... Figures....

The Radio Shack offer is valid. Maby it is more correct to say that it was a valid offer. I just tried to order one over the phone and was advised they just ran out and the web site will be updated to reflect out of stock.

Yes I just noticed that as well it is gone from the page and I'm keeping fingers crossed that I get one.:hungry:

Out of all the stores they have I'm hoping they dig up up what they need to honor their sales.

what? was that for real? A 942 you could own for $100? waahhh oh how I wish I could've got in on that :(

I just went to my local Rat Shack and they ordered one direct. They said that the warehouse they order from is different than the one the website ships from. So If your local stores warehouse has any in stock you can still get one.

Just talked to sales rep at Radio Shack and they guy tells me that the 99.95 dollar price was a mistake and it should have been 499.95 but that they are honering all sales that were made at that price. :D

I ordered mine, came home posted it here then called to confirm my order went through. The person I spoke to said It went through and that they had to have them in stock to allow the order to be processed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)