UonTV - You on TV (Obviously)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
rjc3895 said:
That would be great . . . but. . . in order to get the show on FTA . . . you will need to have a dish already pointed at the satellite and trandponder ;) :) :D .

Good point, though I'm sure lately you could throw a rock around here and hit somone who struggled for weeks and finally are locked decently onto a single satellite... I bet they'd appreciate a thorough walk-though on elevation settings, mounting tips, motors, etc.. ;)

Hey, wouldn't it be neat if we all sent 3-5 minute video clips to a single Mod, of ourselves introducing our dish setups? We could do a "Meet the SatelliteGuys!" hour :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
The only problem I see is they dont offer live broadcasts.

I would love to do a live call in show. :)

Not to be discouraged! I have a meeting with the CEO at the show. They are very interested in a camera we are developing. The Camera can connect directly to your router and send MPEG-2 (and later MPEG-4) over your T-1 or DSL line. Live Video..... and you don't even need a PC for processing.

Todd Wiedemann said:
Bump.

Ice (or anyone with a blind scan) ... they show a program on their website today, "The Jamie Show"

Have we found the TP on IA5 yet ?
On the forum for uontv it says:

Airtime@UofTV forum said:
Thanks, the TP is not quite assigned yet, but we will have a barker channel announcing UonTV going up this Wed 6/22 thru Friday on IA5, PIT Business TV channel. I believe it will be on TP 14.

TP14 on Lyngsat says 11966 H

I'm going to hunt for it tonight :cool:

The barker is indeed up on the above mentioned transponder. The SR is 22,000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)