Up All Night

HIFI said we have to give this one another couple of weeks. I was pretty bored throughout to whole second episode. He only wants to keep it cuz of Applegate. While she's not bad looking, she's not all that either.

Only reason I still have the timer is because of Applegate. But, it really is because of her time with Married with Children that I enjoy her acting. But, it will wear off quickly if they do not improve this show.

I saw it and took it off my list for good i see it getting cancelled before end of season imo :)

At least it didn't have a canned laugh track like "Whitney". While my wife and laughed at parts of "Whitney", we thought "Up all Night" was better overall. The problem with the new baby genre is you can only do so many poopy diaper jokes.

Foxbat said:
At least it didn't have a canned laugh track like "Whitney". While my wife and laughed at parts of "Whitney", we thought "Up all Night" was better overall. The problem with the new baby genre is you can only do so many poopy diaper jokes.

I think that is what bugged me the most about witney, up all night has been better from the first episode

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

What is really strange about Whitney was the beginning said filmed in front of a live studio audience. But you are right, the laugh track didn't seem natural at all.

Lots of shows "juice" the live audience with a laugh track. This is a good idea because quite often an entire studio audience does not know how funny a show is and does not laugh so they are kind enough to let the viewers at home know that they should be laughing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)